Before you hire a contractor...
Before you pick your materials...
Before you choose a design....
Start your project off on the right foot by getting an impartial opinion from our Residential Construction Consulting Services
OUR CONSULTING SERVICES
You may already know Beyond-Basements as having the most elegance and versatility out of any drywall-free finishing system, while also offering the most value for your dollar. You may even know our sister company, Middlebrook Design/Build, for our superior craftsmanship, cutting edge products and design, and great customer service.
Now—with our twenty years of experience and in-depth product knowledge—we are offering you a chance to still hire the contractor of your choice but with the added benefit of getting a third party involved for design, material, and labor evaluation.
You can hire us for one hour, one day, or an entire week. Our consulting services can take place over the phone or in person. Time can be continuous or spread out over the entire length of your project. Plus you may cancel at any time for a credit of services not rendered.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the knowledge of someone in the industry who has no agenda other then "telling it like it is." The fact is there are many unscrupulous contractors out there and many more who do work which is adequate at best. Moreover, even if the work is acceptable, more often than not, almost every homeowner could reap huge savings if they just knew how the industry really works.
Don't begin any project with one leg already cut out from under you. Use our consulting services for 1 hour, 5 hours, or 30 hours.
Contact David Luciano directly at 630-546-3031. Of course, should you want to hire one of our companies to complete your project, that's o.k. too!
GIVE US A CALL AND SPEND
5 MINUTES ON THE PHONE
WITH US FOR FREE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with our services after one hour,
you will receive a full refund. Cancel at any time.
FEE SCHEDULE: Hourly, Daily and Weekly Rates
Time blocks available from 5 minutes, for consultation call for rates.
Have you ever wondered:
•on average what is the best size company to hire—
small, medium, or large
• how important are affiliations for a builder or remodeler;
ie, NARI, BBB, NAHB
• does the State of Illinois require contractors to be licensed• what are realistic discounts for kitchen cabinets
• is that labor special of 40% off really legitimate
• should I be leery if both spouses must be present
during the initial sales call
• what does it mean if I am given a quote on the first, last,
and only visit and the quote keeps getting lower
• how much value should I assign to quotes that advertise the project will be done in a fixed time frame, regardless of the project size or amenities
(ie, all basements finished in one week or less)
• do certain projects really need specialized companies or
can an experienced carpenter handle it
And wouldn't it be nice to know:
• what the best substrate under tile is
• that walls can be dressed up just with layers of drywall,
speciality drywall products, and raised drywall panels
• that for a few dollars more you could upgrade
your material quality enormously
• that there are colored outlets and switches to blend
in with your walls
• that ICFs (insulated concrete forms) are a great alternative to conventional foundation forms
• that you should always insist on Type L copper
than Type M
• the benefits of radiant heating and High Velocity Air Systems
• what the best type of insulation really is
• the true story about that granite costing $25 s.f. installed
Plus, imagine the peace
of mind in having:
• an impartial opinion of your project layout and design
• someone offering you alternative products to the ones
your contractor is offering
• someone evaluating the work in various stages of its completion
• an unbiased pro to clarify any uncertainties you may have
CONTACT US 24/7
20 mile radius of Naperville, IL
no area limit on phone consultations
personal visits outside area limits can be
accommodated for additional fees